How can I cancel an open order in Mirror Trading?You can cancel any order open in Mirror Trading on FUMGO. Go to the “Orders” page in your profile and click on the order you need. You will be redirected to the page with order details, and you can cancel the unfinished deal there. You can also cancel an order on the “Orders” page . You need to find the “X” button at the end of the line and click it.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for the positive review
Still have a question?
Questions in this section
- What are the advantages of Mirror Trading comparing to bots?
- I paid for a subscription to a trader, but my subscription to FUMGO has expired. Can I continue using Mirror Trading?
- What happens if I turn off Mirror Trading?
- Can I trade on FUMGO If I have Mirror Trading enabled?
- How much does Mirror Trading cost? What fees do I have to pay?
- How do I check traders’ deals?
- How do I evaluate a trader to subscribe?
- Can I test how Mirror Trading works?
- How can I control my losses?
- How much money do I need to start using Mirror Trading?