How can I control my losses?The statistics of each trader is visible in his profile. On FUMGO you can also get alerts about transactions via Telegram so you will always be updated. If you find that the trader’s results do not satisfy you, you can stop following this trader at any time. Please mind: sometimes traders can trade at a loss for a while, but at the same time their strategies may be profitable in the long term.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for the positive review
Still have a question?
Questions in this section
- What are the advantages of Mirror Trading comparing to bots?
- I paid for a subscription to a trader, but my subscription to FUMGO has expired. Can I continue using Mirror Trading?
- What happens if I turn off Mirror Trading?
- Can I trade on FUMGO If I have Mirror Trading enabled?
- How much does Mirror Trading cost? What fees do I have to pay?
- How can I cancel an open order in Mirror Trading?
- How do I check traders’ deals?
- How do I evaluate a trader to subscribe?
- Can I test how Mirror Trading works?
- How much money do I need to start using Mirror Trading?