How do I evaluate a trader to subscribe?Each expert trader on FUMGO has the history of trades. Besides, we kindly recommend to evaluate success rates, for example, trader’s profitability, his risk level, average profit per order, accuracy, rating, and others.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for the positive review
Still have a question?
Questions in this section
- What are the advantages of Mirror Trading comparing to bots?
- I paid for a subscription to a trader, but my subscription to FUMGO has expired. Can I continue using Mirror Trading?
- What happens if I turn off Mirror Trading?
- Can I trade on FUMGO If I have Mirror Trading enabled?
- How much does Mirror Trading cost? What fees do I have to pay?
- How can I cancel an open order in Mirror Trading?
- How do I check traders’ deals?
- Can I test how Mirror Trading works?
- How can I control my losses?
- How much money do I need to start using Mirror Trading?