How to enable Mirror Trading?
To start using Mirror Trading you need to take a few steps:
1. Sign up to FUMGO.
2. Add an exchange account via API keys in your user profile on the platform (https://fumgo.com/help-center/how-to/how-to-add-api-keys).
3. Buy FUMGO subscription.
4. Subscribe to pro trader’s channel. You can also start with our free channel.
5. Set limits on transactions and start getting results.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for the positive review
Still have a question?
Questions in this section
- What are the advantages of Mirror Trading comparing to bots?
- I paid for a subscription to a trader, but my subscription to FUMGO has expired. Can I continue using Mirror Trading?
- What happens if I turn off Mirror Trading?
- Can I trade on FUMGO If I have Mirror Trading enabled?
- How much does Mirror Trading cost? What fees do I have to pay?
- How can I cancel an open order in Mirror Trading?
- How do I check traders’ deals?
- How do I evaluate a trader to subscribe?
- Can I test how Mirror Trading works?
- How can I control my losses?