What happens if I turn off Mirror Trading?All transactions previously copied to your profile will be active until they are executed. New trades will no longer be copied to your profile. You will be able to see new deals of the trader you subscribed to until your subscription expires.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for the positive review
Still have a question?
Questions in this section
- What are the advantages of Mirror Trading comparing to bots?
- I paid for a subscription to a trader, but my subscription to FUMGO has expired. Can I continue using Mirror Trading?
- Can I trade on FUMGO If I have Mirror Trading enabled?
- How much does Mirror Trading cost? What fees do I have to pay?
- How can I cancel an open order in Mirror Trading?
- How do I check traders’ deals?
- How do I evaluate a trader to subscribe?
- Can I test how Mirror Trading works?
- How can I control my losses?
- How much money do I need to start using Mirror Trading?