How to set trading alerts?Apr 15, 2019
Let’s create a makeshift crypto trading signal.
STEP 1. Click on “Alerts” in the sidebar
STEP 2. Adjust your trading alert parameters
1. Choose cryptocurrency exchange, which will be subject to the trading alert price tracking. You can track the activity of any existing coin at any exchanger out there without the need to actually registering. One account for all the coins.
2. Choose a cryptocurrency trading pair for a trading alert.
3. Market price of the cryptocurrency will be displayed in «CURRENT PRICE» field.
4. Set the desired price level, so the bot will inform you about changes. It can be done in two ways:
- Enter the exact price you need into “SET TARGET PRICE” field, or
- Set the price change in percentage with “PRICE DEVIATION” slider. You will get an alert when/if the price deviates by the required percentage.
STEP 3. Press the “Set Alert” button.
You can delete an irrelevant alert by pressing “X” on the far right side
STEP 4. In order to get alerts – connect your Telegram account to FUMGO.
1. Press “Connect Telegram” in User Profile.
2. You will be redirected to the Telegram web page, press “Send message”.
3. Click “start” in the chat with FUMGO bot. You will receive a message that your account is successfully connected.
Fast way — skip 1 and 2 and just search for @FUMGO_BOT in Telegram.
Make sure that Telegram and/or Email checkboxes are ticked in Notifications in your User Profile
Attention! Make sure your Telegram isn’t muted.